Banana Ketchup Shirt
Banana ketchup is a popular sauce from the Philippines. It was made during World War II when there was a shortage of tomato ketchup. Growing up in a Filipino household, this has been a staple in our home. I designed this to remind me of my family and culture.
My original banana ketchup design is screen printed in Brooklyn, NY and is available in limited quantity.
Material: 99% Cotton and 1% Polyester
Care: Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low. Medium iron. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
Adult Sizes/Unisex/Retail Fit: Fitted at bicep; shoulder taping. Sideseamed
- XS - Body width:16.5 / Full body length: 27 / Sleeve length: 8
- S - Body width: 18 / Full body length: 28 / Sleeve length: 8.25
- M - Body width: 20 / Full body length: 29 / Sleeve length: 8.63
- L - Body width: 22 / Full body length: 30 / Sleeve length: 9.13
- XL - Body width: 24 / Full body length: 31 / Sleeve length: 9.63
- XXL - Body width: 26 / Full body length: 32 / Sleeve length: 10.25